As you can see from the map, we"re located just a short walk from Termini Station - it"s actually quicker to walk to our hotel than to take a taxi, due to the one-way system. If you"re arriving by car, parking is available at nearby Via Giolitti.
Take the Leonardo Express train to Termini. The trains run directly from Fiumicino Airport"s own train station and reach Termini within about half an hour, though they terminate at around 11.30.
Take one of the several coach services selling tickets on the ground outside Arrivals. Coaches run in conjunction with arriving flights, but don"t buy your tickets on the plane if you want to avoid the queues!
Exit onto Piazza dei Cinquecento where all of the buses are. Then turn left down Via d"Azeglio, before taking your second right up Via Principe Amedeo. Continue up this street until you reach a T-junction at Via del Viminale. We are located just to your right at number 7 Via del Viminale.
The central location of the Flower Garden Hotel Rome allows guests to truly explore the city from the inside out. Rome"s simple, cross-shaped metro network covers many of the city"s most touristy areas and business guests as well as leisure travellers can make a quick escape to other cities from nearby Termini - Rome"s central railway station and main public transport interchange. Within walking distance from the Flower Garden you"ll find Rome"s famed National Opera House, the Baths of Diocletian, the Patriarchal Cathedral of Santa Maria Maggiore and a little further on, the magnificent Coliseum / Colosseum and the original Imperial Roman Forum. With Termini Station near at hand, the area is also abundant with every type of amenity - some of the finest shopping areas in town can be found just a few streets away and this part of the city also has a wide range of restaurants specialising in various cuisines. A summary of nearby attractions can be found below.
• Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, The National Opera House and the Basilica of Santa Maria degli Angeli – 5 mins on foot
• Trendy district of Monti full of galleries, restaurants, bars and chic boutiques – 10 mins on foot
• The Trevi Fountain – 10/15 mins on foot or 1 stops on Metro Line A to "Barberini" from "Repubblica"
• The Spanish Steps and the designer shopping district – 2 stops on Metro Line A to "Spagna"
• The Coliseum & Imperial Roman Forum – 15 mins on foot or 2 stops on Metro Line B to "Colosseo" from Termini
• Basilica of St John Lateran & the Holy Stairs – 15 mins on foot or 3 stops on Metro Line A to "San Giovanni" from Termini
• Circus Maximus and the Bocca della Verita – 3 stops on Metro Line B to "Circo Massimo" from Termini
• The nightclubs of Testaccio – 4 stops on Metro Line B to "Piramide" from Termini
• Piazza del Popolo, Villa Borghese, the Borghese Gallery and shopping – 3 stops on Metro Line A to "Flaminio" from Repubblica
• The Basilica of St Peter, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel – 5 stops on Metro Line A to "Ottaviano" from Repubblica
• The Basilica of St Paul – 6 stops on Metro Line B to "San Paulo" from Termini